The Food Research & Action Center (FRAC) is the leading national organization working to improve public policy to eradicate hunger and undernutrition in the United States. FRAC engages in research, analysis, training, technical assistance, advocacy, and public education to improve public nutrition programs and broaden their reach. FRAC and its anti-hunger partners throughout the United States work to alert the public and policymakers to the extent of hunger and its impact, and forge workable solutions at the national, state, and community levels.
Links are to pdf files.
- Child Nutrition Policy Analyst – Afterschool and Summer Meals Programs
- Part-time Anti-Hunger Program Associate – D.C. Hunger Solutions
- Communications Intern
- Advocacy Intern – Maryland Hunger Solutions
- Communications/Outreach Program Intern – Maryland Hunger Solutions
- Research Intern – Maryland Hunger Solutions